Saturday, September 10, 2005

Thin With Stomach Flab


Email from Anonymous:

I'm 27 yrs old and only recently have I been at war with abdominal fat. I, like you, am naturally thin, 5'2" 112 lbs. Yet, it's all in my stomach! I don't want to be 100lbs again! Yet, I do need to get rid of this stomach. I'm going to utilize all of your advice and I truly believe this time I will succeed.

Lisa's Response:

Good for you! As I've been going thru this process, I've learned that a lot of my problem is not fat....it's bloating. So I've been cutting out bad carbs like white breads and french fries and I've been eating more protein and fiber (almonds, eggs, fish, etc.)

I haven't loss but about 3 pounds but my stomach is a LOT fatter. So perhaps that is your problem too. I've learned you don't necessarily have to lose all your weight...especially if your problem is bloating.

Also remember to drink 8 glasses of water a day. That helps sooooo much!Fennel or Pepperment tea is also great for keeping out the bloat.

No comments: